Below are the workshops taking place on Wednesday 22nd April, 11:00-12:30pm. Delegates can attend one of the following workshops in this time slot. Click on the links below to find out more.
- Using GRADE to assess and interpret evidence from intervention reviews - facilitated by Nancy Santesso
- Evidence Gap Mapping - facilitated by Jennifer Hanratty & Ciara Keenan
- Core Outcome Sets in trials and systematic reviews - facilitated by Valerie Smith
- Putting the great into integrate: using qualitative evidence to enhance Cochrane Effectiveness Reviews - faciliated by Andrew Booth, Linda Biesty & Pauline Meskell
- A conversation with the Editor-in-chief - Karla Soares-Weiser, in conversation with Martin Burton