The symposium is an annual event for all our networks, including UK- & Ireland-based Cochrane Contributors, researchers, health professionals, students, charities, patient advocates, and other interested groups.
The event will take place at the Gibson Hotel, Point Square, North Dock, Dublin.
Early bird registration ends on Friday 20th March, when the standard registration rate will apply.
- Early bird rate €200
- Consumer and student rate €87
- Standard registration €250
- Late registration fee €300
On Tuesday 21st April at 7:00pm, there will be a gala dinner. Gala dinner tickets will be available at the time of registration, for €51.
We are running a competition for one full-time student, one health professional and one consumer to attend the symposium. Find out more and apply here by Friday 6th March.
The prize includes:
- a free place for both days of the symposium, which entitles you to attend all sessions, conference materials, lunch on both days and coffee breaks
- reasonable travel expenses (i.e. the most economical return fare to the venue, whether travelling by train, bus, car or air)
- Two night's accommodation for those travelling from overseas (the nights of Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st April) or one night's accommodation for people travelling within Ireland (the night of Tuesday 21st April)
- For outlines of workshops taking place on Tuesday 21st April, 12:00pm-13.30pm, click here
- For outlines of workshops taking place on Tuesday 21st April, 14:30pm-16:00pm, click here
- For outlines of workshops taking place on Wednesday 22nd April, 11:00am-12:30pm, click here
To read biographies of the people speaking and facilitating workshops at the symposium, click here
|Registration opens & programme available||Monday 3rd February 2020|
|Competition deadline||Friday 6th March 2020|
|Early bird rate closes||Friday 20th March 2020|
|Late registration fee||Friday 3rd April 2020|
|Registration cancellation deadline||Monday 13th April 2020|
|Registration closes for symposium||Monday 13th April 2020|
Training events for Managing Editors, Information Specialists and their assistants
Monday 20th April 2020
|Symposium||Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd April 2020|
The day before the symposium begins, Cochrane UK is hosting a free training event for Managing Editors, Information Specialists and their Assistants
On Monday 20th April 2020, the day before the symposium begins, Cochrane UK is also hosting a free training day in Dublin for Information Specialists and Assistant Information Specialists and a free training day for Managing Editors and Assistant Managing Editors. These events will also take place in the Gibson Hotel. Please note: registration closes on Sunday 5th April 2020.